APPROPRIATE DRESS POLICY
Lancaster Drive Public School’s Appropriate Dress Policy follows the minimum standard that must be in place in all of the Limestone District School Board schools. All members of the school community must dress in a manner that reflects personal pride and respect for others.
Members of the school community are required to:
-be neat, clean and well-groomed in overall appearance;
- comply with health and safety policies
- remove hats in the school building;
- be adequately covered to be consistent with a scholarly school tone
The school community must not wear clothing or accessories which is deemed by the staff to:
- have content which is offensive to any individual or group;
- promote unlawful activities or unwholesome life styles;
- display profanity;
- are unduly distracting;
- are unhealthy, unhygienic or unsafe;
- are reflective of violent or anti-social culture
The Principal may make minor variations or exceptions to this policy under certain circumstances
Non-compliance will be addressed by the Principal.